Thank you so much to everyone who has contacted us during this unprecedented time to check on the well being of us all at the hotel. Your concern and interest has been greatly appreciated.
Following the Prime Minister’s announcement, we will be re-opening our doors from 10th July 2020. We have already begun to introduce a number of key changes as we focus on keeping you and our staff safe, while ensuring we can still deliver the level of hospitality, relaxation and fantastic food you
have come to expect from the hotel.
Implementing many of the government guidelines and carrying out staff training, does not allow us to be ready before 10 th July. However, we can assure you much consideration has been given to the key measures listed below that we will be undertaking:
- Arrival, simple registration, minimal contact
- Sanitisation points/temperature testing
- Cashless operation – only credit/debit cards accepted
- Regular cleaning and sanitation of public areas
- Bedrooms deep cleaned and sanitised before each stay
- Extensive staff training with health checks before returning to work and thereafter with daily temperature checks
- Restaurant table and outside areas will be spaced to government guidance with service also in line with their recommendations.
More detailed information will be available on request and presented with booking confirmations.
WE REGRET, WITH THE SAFETY OF OUR HOTEL RESIDENTS AND STAFF IN MIND, THE HOTEL AND SMUGGLERS BAR, WILL NOT RE OPEN TO NON-RESIDENTS.
There will be limited availability for Non-resident dinner reservations, which must be pre-booked and will be managed on a day to day basis.