Thank you so much to everyone who has contacted us during this unprecedented time to check on the well-being of us all at the hotel. Your concern and interest have been greatly appreciated.
Following the Prime Minister’s announcement of the roadmap to recovery, we will be re-opening, all being well, from Monday 17th May 2021. We will continue to ensure we focus on keeping you and our staff safe, while ensuring we still deliver the level of hospitality, relaxation and fantastic food, you have come to expect from the hotel.
Many of the government guidelines, particularly social distancing and the wearing of facemasks will remain in place around the hotel. Much consideration has been given to the key measures listed below that we will continue to undertake:
- Arrival, simple registration, minimal contact
Sanitisation points/temperature testing
- Cashless operation – only credit/debit cards accepted.
- Regular cleaning and sanitation of public areas
- Bedrooms deep cleaned and sanitised before each stay.
- Extensive staff training with health checks before returning to work and thereafter with daily temperature checks.
- Restaurant table and outside areas will be spaced to government guidance with pre-orders for all meals and service in line with government and industry guidelines.
More detailed information will be available on request and presented with booking confirmations.
WE REGRET, WITH THE SAFETY OF OUR HOTEL RESIDENTS AND STAFF IN MIND, THE HOTEL AND SMUGGLERS BAR, WILL CONTINUE, INITIALLY, NOT TO OPEN TO NON-RESIDENTS.
There will be limited availability for Non-resident dinner reservations, which must be pre-booked and will be managed on a day-to-day basis.